- Resident must notify the Management Office at least five business days prior to the move and provide a move-in/move-out fee of $400.
- Must be scheduled Monday through Friday (on days that are not holidays).
- Conducted only from Monday-Saturday, between 9:00am to 1:00pm or 1:30pm to 5:30pm. and Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm with only 1 move allowed.
- Must be scheduled Monday through Saturday (on days that are not holidays).
- Conducted between 9:00am to 5:00pm. No deliveries will be allowed after 5:00 pm.
- Service elevator must be used for removal and delivery of all items. No bulky items are allowed to be moved through the lobby.
- All contractors must sign-in at the Concierge desk, if they need roof access for heating or cooling repairs.
- Parking is located on the street.
- If the contractor is doing renovation, AC or HVAC installs that are full-day jobs, you can schedule a time to have them park in the loading dock.
- Working hours are limited between 9:00am to 5:00pm. Anything outside those hours, requires pre-approval by Management.
- Bicycles stored in the common areas must display a Market Street Sticker. Storage is available as first come first serve.
- Stickers can be obtained from the concierge
- Bicycles may be stored in the units but not permitted in common areas or balconies.
- At times, management will remove unregistered bicycles from the garage bicycle areas. Owners will receive appropriate notice prior to removal.
- An annual fee has been established for dogs. Updated inoculation records are required during annual registration.
- Dogs are prohibited from doing their “business” in the courtyard.
- Residents may keep small, orderly domestic pets in their units. Small and orderly domestic pets refer to no more than one (1) small, orderly dog (40 lbs. or under), two (2) orderly cats, caged domesticated birds, and aquarium fish.
- All dogs and cats are required to be registered on an annual basis. If you have a dog or cat, please complete the attached form and submit to the on-site Management Office. The following pets are not permitted: large dogs (heavier than 40 lbs.); Rottweiler, Pit Bull, and Staffordshire Terrier dogs or any mix of these breeds, rodents, reptiles, monkeys, mammals, livestock, or poultry.
- Some in-unit services can be performed by our maintenance staff, for a fee. Unit owner approval is required.
- Work performed is subject to charges at a set hourly rate (Parts not included).
- All maintenance requests must be made with the Management office.
- The Community Room is open daily to residents between 7am to 1am limited to 7 guests per unit.
- Private events must be scheduled (15) days prior and approved by Management for more than 7 guests. (30 Guest limit).
- Private events require a $300.00 rental fee, $1,000.00 deposit, if serving alcohol additional insurance may be required.
- Only Realtors may show a unit, other than the unit owner.
- No advertising signage is permitted anywhere in the property.
- Lock Boxes are located at the Front Desk closet. Lock boxes are not allowed on the unit door.
- All trash should be placed in paper or plastic bags which are fastened tightly and placed in the trash chute.
- The trash chute should not be used before 7:00 a.m. or after 10:00 p.m.
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down and deposited by the trash room doors in the garage.
- Please help us communicate with you by filling out the
Unit Owner Information Sheet or the
Unit Resident (Renter) Information Sheet and return it to us as soon as possible. Please fax, scan/email or mail the form to the on-site Management Office.
- Our building uses TownSq to communicate to residents. To register for TownSq, please visit www.townsq.io on your mobile device or computer today. Enter your new Associa account number as your user name and enter the zip code for your property at Market Street Condominium as your password.
- CMC and the Board of Directors use Townsq to communicate with the unit owners and residents at Market Street Condominium. With TownSq, unit owners can manage their account, pay online, get up-to-date community news and events, request and review status of service inquiries at any time from any device, find announcements regarding the maintenance and upkeep of the community, see meeting agendas, meeting minutes, financial statements, and procedural forms pertinent to the operations of the condominium.
- Management will often place notices at elevators
- There is a monitor near the mailboxes that also will have notices.
- Our building uses ButterflyMX to grant access to visitors.
- Please be sure to register for this by completing call-box form, located at the front desk.
- Download the app to allow visitors access
Inside the Unit
- Heat loop. Please be sure to switch over your heat loop every spring and winter. Instructions on what to do.
- Water sensors. Every unit needs to have water sensors under each sink and next to the washing machine and water heater and HVAC unit. These can be purchased at Amazon or Home Depot.
- Smoke Alarms – need to be replaced every 10 years
- Street parking is free on Sundays.
- Town Center garage paking is free weekdays after 5PM and free on weekends.
- See more information about parking here.